Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  

Reply with quote  #1 

Alright.. So I found Michael and Car Speaker Adapters .com on a car audio forum and figured that his adapters would make the job that much easier for my installer. They did, of course. And to say the least, he went completely out of his way to make sure that I received exactly what I needed.

I own a 2012 Toyota Rav4 Sport and the sound was completely awful! This is well known and agreed upon in the Rav4 community, so I took the first step and replaced my HU. This increased the volume and brought a bit more clarity to the stock speakers but not enough to my liking.

So I jumped in, did some research and decided to upgrade my factory front door components with CDT HD-62's and a PPI (Precision Power) P900.4 amp. The install went pretty smooth and I am happy with the components thus far... But, I not need to add a sub before I am completely happy with it. During the initial install I had my installer wire the car up for an amp to be installed at a later date, so I can't wait to see what she sounds like once it is all complete!..

Previous Topic | Next Topic

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.